Ghost Rider

I like to race myself. Is there a possible ghost rider? A ghost of me with my best lap. It’s kind of like my own personal bot. It maybe glows red so I know it is me.

6 Likes

Great idea

1 Like

This would be a fantastic feature!

Bump. This would be my number one request

THumbs up, this would be an awesome feature!!!

This looks similar to the request K.C. filed for a " Personal Best Bot".

Very good idea; + 1.

Great idea. Was just about to add a similar feature request :wink:

Yes, definitely motivating!

Just wondering if this is in the works? And what do people think about only a ghost rider for the following 3 things only (hopefully will cover a majority of cyclists)

1. Climbers - Ghost rider on the Alpe only? Available all the time and Considering it’s length… and the fact everyone has a go at it right? :grimacing:
  2. Flat route - something like the dessert or London flat course only available all the time
  3. User choice of the 3rd route? That way you can tackle any KOM, flat course or gravel track but you can only pick 1 per ride - chose wisely? For example, if you ride London and go up all the hills, you could only select 1 that the ghost rider would appear

Just an idea so don’t shoot me down people

Would love to see a ghost rider option on workouts, sprints, and Koms Qoms. I think would be a great training strengthened as well as motivational tool.

Make sure you vote up all the existing requests similar to yours.

It would be great to add a ghost rider of your own PB on some training workouts particularly the FTP test

2 Likes

Agree.  This is a feature that Computrainer Racermate One software offers.

1 Like

+1

Great idea - my Garmin 810 offers a “sort-of” ghost rider when I am riding segments in the real world and I find it very useful. It would be wonderful in Zwift to have something similar.

1 Like

In another post this has the status planned. But this is a feature they need to included asap.
As a workout tool this is what makes you come back.

1 Like

Would love the option of a Ghost Rider where you can set the watt/kg. Also that you can’t draft off them. Be very useful for training or pushing that bit harder on FTP tests

1. +1 on this.  Currently, because the bots ride too slow (and some too fast), it’s very hard to use them as a pacer.  Thus, their main function is to populate the course.  It would be better if they served a workout purpose, too.

2. Bots have terrible bike etiquette.  The Richmond course has lots of sewer covers.  Can a bot identify/call them out?!  I nearly killed myself riding over one while drafting a bot.  

Ride On!

I agree.  Another idea would be to have a ghost putting out the suggested power during intervals of workout mode.  That way you could just follow you ghost instead of/in conjunction with watching the power numbers.  The Ghost could be like Zwift’s version of TR’s “dot”.