Game Update - May 19th, 2021

i think the framerate is worst when the trees with yellow leaves are on-screen. second worst with the cherry blossom trees.

here’s my uninformed random guess – i saw some leaves falling from the yellow trees. maybe the CPU has to keep track of which leaves are on the trees and which are off, and there are just a ton of them to keep track of?

Yes, I’ve had multiple discussions with customer support. They have all the details. It seems to be a matter of priority with the development team. Supporting Surface Pro laptops doesn’t seem to be high on the priority list at this point. Cheers

Thank you so much! We’ll investigate.

Thanks so much for your response!

Hello Alyssa,

Welcome to the asylum! I and probably the rest of the inmates here look forward to you engaging with us here with our many and varied problems. We look forward to interacting with you on a semi-regular basis with the way the monthly Bugdates have gone.

Thank you for being here for us! Hopefully it is longer than a week or two.

Love,
Mark

1 Like

Exactly the same for me, using a Pixel C tablet that runs every other world perfectly.

After this update, Zwift crashes and is closed like ‘Alt+F4’ when I finish the group ride.I can check that I complete the ride from Zwift. But I can’t check the detail ride log with the above error message (Activity details could not be loaded). Please fix this ASAP.

yeah, had the same, and first thought was, that my laptop had low energy. Very strange, and did not seen this on other worlds before

1 Like

Good shout. There’s definitely something about the world itself which is frequently far more taxing on the CPU than usual, even when there’s nobody else around. This is not the case on the rest of the worlds, where the GPU is always allowed to max out unless it’s rammed busy (or you’re in a group event).

I was watching someone stationary at the side of the road yesterday on my rig sat at 54fps steady, with my GPU at 65% utilisation. In 4K there’s literally no reason for this to happen. On all the other worlds I’d be at 80-90fps in this situation, with GPU at 100%.

Hopefully it can be optimised a bit but I’m not holding my breath on that, since it would have been seen in testing even offline. :confused:

1 Like

Some important updates for event leaders there. :+1:

Latest update still hasn’t fixed the missing ground textures on my Android Pixel C tablet:

Hi… after the latest update on my Android device and my Windows laptop, I can not see any Zwifters around… both my devices face the same issue…

Also I cant join any event ride…

That’s usually caused by a connection problem. You can ride without a connection (once logged in) but you won’t see any other riders.

14 posts were split to a new topic: Real axiom ct 2015 trainer Low watt after update

2 Likes

After today’s update all Bluetooth connections to trainer and HR monitor via companion app drop within a minute of being established. Messed around 20 minutes with two different phones. Missed my race and training. Downloading RGT.

1 Like

Why don’t you officially announce such an important thing? Why don’t you email like an event?

My Apple TV 4K tvOS 14.6
Zwift app updated to 1.13.2
Apple TV apps failed to entry
I try to removed apps, reinstall again but problem can’t fixed