Focus: Colours of PARI - confirmation email

The ‘Your Week on Zwift’ emails now come halfway through the following week, so any delay is probably to be expected.

So the only solution right now is spaming the support teams? :sweat_smile: … I would assume they extend the registration deadline for the draw??

That’s for I send support request to Focus support as well. Cause according T&C you should receive registeration e-mail, no matter did you have email enabled or drove longer or shorter.

Lets hope they answer something about issue. Atm its 4:07 am in PST timezone (Zwift support)
Available 7 days a week
(8 a.m. - 8 p.m. PST)

Same for me. No 3rd email confirmation. First two recieved OK. Any news?

No email here either!!! Got email for first two events but nothing since completing final one. Have emailed Zwift support and Focus but radio silence at the moment.
Nice little 3 day event but come on Zwift don’t promise a chance at winning a bike and then not follow through!!!

I completed all three events and didn’t receive any e-mail :frowning: very disappointed! How can I still enter the draw?

1 Like

me neither, not confirmation email received

After sending Focus a polite email to make them aware of the situation, I just had a reply;

Thank you very much for your mail.
We are aware of this situation and are in contact with ZWIFT.
All participants will receive an EMAIL that they have completed the challenges and have the chance to win the PARI bike.

So, I think it’s just a case of hanging in there.

Cheers all.

10 Likes

Just got reply from Focus support:

“We are aware of this situation and are in contact with ZWIFT.
All participants will receive an EMAIL that they have completed the challenges and have the chance to win the PARI bike.”

2 Likes

Just got the same email from Focus so yep let’s wait and see :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi,
No Mails after stage 2 anymore neither. Let’s keep fingers crossed.
Seb

I’m having the same issue - haven’t had any emails at all. Hoping something will come through soon if some people have now started to get it through from Focus.

Same here! I got an email after the first two stages but nothing after the 3rd stage, so lets hope they fix this soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

the same here… actually, no email after any of the stages, although the most important one I would have expected was the last one.

The same with me. No mail received for all 3 events.
But I can just see that my first event (FOCUS: Colours of PARI / Stage Lilac - Focus Team (A)) was a group ride, does that count?

I have the same issue, I did two races, Friday and Saturday and group ride on Sunday - I received confirmation only for Friday and saturday :frowning:

The same with me, I didn’t receive mail neither.

Glad it’s not just me with the problem…that bikes mine!

Got notification after the first ride, nothing for the 2nd or 3rd. And we are supposed to actively enter to the sweepstakes after the 3rd notification by tomorrow. So this is beyond disappointing! Is Zwift monitoring this forum? K

Strange, also did the three races, I can see them on “Zwift power”, but no email at all from Zwift… On a positive side, I enjoy the races :wink:

1 Like