Focus: Colours of PARI - confirmation email

No e-mails at all. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yep, same here. I only received two emails and nothing after the third stage that almost killed me :wink:

I didn’t receive any emails. Just checked my email settings and they were all turned off… oops, but it sounds like this isn’t the only issue. I’ve turned them on now, so hopefully when this issue is resolved I’ll hear about it :slight_smile:

Same here. Finished all 3 rides but did not receive any emails. Notifications in Zwift settings were turned off but it was not stated that they should be turned on either.

+1 Here
2 e-mails after the first ride’s, after the last one, noppes nada, no e-mail.

Finges crossed that they wil send it and extend the period you can subcribe,

Well at least got response from Focus. So I think they will help with this issue. Probably extending registration date and make some different validation and registration method, if Zwift cant get things together.

Now 24h and no answer from Zwift support. So think they are doing something behind scenes to fix situation. But till then lets keep fingers crossed that everything turn good

yes. anyway, a group ride with more than one rider always ends up beeing a race :rofl:

2 Likes

If you get any mail from Zwift or Focus, make sure you don’t open it. It may be a fishing attempt :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I really need that bike more than you :crazy_face:

Like a few of the other posters, I got emails after ride 1 & 2 almost immediately after I’d finished uploaded them.

Ride 3 (which I opted for the ‘long’ version… bad idea!) nothing… yet…

Fingers crossed!

Same as the rest completed 3 stages didnt receive email to enter the draw. Fingers crossed it will be there before the deadline closes.

Best,
Jle

TIL everyone really wants that email/bike.

Just received the confirmation email.

Same for me. Confirmation for stage 1 ans 2 but not for the third one…

Same for me. I got 2 emails but nothing after 3rd ride. Entry closes today. What’s up?

Same story for me… no email after completing 3rd ride of the series. Send an email enquiring about entry to draw and have not received a reply to that either

Got email, but no interest in giving my details to a third party anyway. :+1:

Got the 3rd email this evening at 22:00 GMT, “Complete: Focus Colors of PARI”, which had the link to register for the draw/subscribe to Focus’s mailers.

Got the email. Bike is not available in 47cm size :frowning:

Still no email, neither any reply from support here.

All on this thread - apologies for the frustrations with this.

There was an issue with that email. We’re fixing it so everyone who did all three stages will receive an email to enter the IRL drawing. This should happen by day’s end (November 30, US West coast time)

10 Likes