Focus: Colours of PARI - confirmation email

Me too. I received the first two “Complete: Focus Colors of PARI” emails but not the final although I finished all three stages. Does anyone received the third one?

Anyway, is anyone from Zwift is moderating or watching these threads?

Same here. Got the first two Mails. But not the third…

Same here, got 2 mails for stage 1 and 2. But no mail for 3rd.

I have everything ON in e-mail settings, but doesn’t received any confirmation emails.

I also figured out that i opted out any mail preferences. After allowing all emails i received the confirmation for the 3rd stage but no mails for the two other rides ans still no Mail with the registration link.

Same for me, Love to be in the drawing.

Hi, also got only one email after the first stage. Nothing afterwards. Hope that get sorted out soon by the Zwift/focus folks

Same for me. Got an email after the first two stages, but so far nothing after finishing the last stage yesterday.

I DM’d Focus and they were going to link back to Zwift. Pretty sucking situation… Are there people that even got a mail?

1 Like

Same for me, got an email after the first two stages. I think there is no one who got an email after the last stage.

Has anyone received the final email with the registration link?

I’m the same as folks above, with 2 emails received quickly after the first 2 races, both from “The Team at Zwift” (community@zwift.com), but no email after the 3rd race, which I fininished approx 16:32 yesterday, so about 16 hours ago.

1. Checked my spam folder, nothing there.
  2. Checked my Zwift email preferences from a web browser I have all types enabled “EVENTS”, “OFFERS”, “MISSIONS” etc.

I do hope Zwift fix this and we get the final email so we can register for the draw for that awesome Focus bike; I’d never be able to afford something like that.

2 Likes

Same here… Checking this forum every hour for solutions…

Ditto with the missing email for the final stage. What I also noticed was that I had in fact signed up for the short version of this third stage but it put me on the long one. I’m not happy with that happening, especially as I’d already done a 25k ride an hour earlier so wasn’t in good shape for then climbing 1100m, it almost killed me doing that final 5k. When it came to saving the ride it even auto populated the title that I’d done the short course :frowning:

There‘s nothing wrong with your ride, because you‘ve been riding the short route. The long ride was something about 52km and 150m in elavation, shorter ride came with 43km an 1100m. :smiley:

Yep, it’s me. Seems the longer ride was actually the shorter one, taking height gain into account. I should have done the longer one, that’ll teach me for not reading the descriptions properly lol.

Looks Zwift dont care… Put ticket to their ambassador about issue.

“The last Ambassador request was answered under 1 hour” now 15h later no answer.

And even enabled e-mail’s didnt receive any of mail… so seems whole Zwift terms and conditions… Well atleast my first racing expreince was good… before Zwift ruined it all…

I’m not sure didn’t it matter did u take shorter or longer ride… I read terms and conditions carefully before registered for any event and there wasn’t mention of e-mail preferences (triple checked now), neither any information that you have drive all short or long ride…
So you should be eligible to enter draw by completing any route from Lilac, Lemon Haze and Turquoise

I think this is not a user/settings issue, this is a technical issue from zwift/focus with their mailhandler.

1 Like

I think so too. I have done all three rides, but only got a confirmation mail for the 2nd…

Lets hope so… just writing to focus and zwiftinsider. cause there is only 11h to solve issue and register to Focus (well atleast in my timezone) so make it effective.

But i wonder about mailhandler if some ppl have received mails from confirmation.

Did you have email preferences enabled before participating events?