Export Zwift training plans to Training Peaks

Its possible to import Training Peaks to Zwift but it should be possible to export from Zwift to Training Peaks so all the planned workouts in Zwift can be shown inTP calendar and training stress calculations etc. Very useful and important to plan the overall training schedule.

+1 for this request. I’m new to Zwift (and TP, and smart training) and was wondering if there was a Zwift → TP export feature. I’m currently LOVING the Zwift Fondo series and have signed up for the L’Etape du Tour series. It would be excellent to push from Zwift to TP so we can populate the training calendar.

8 Likes

another +1 for the request.

It seems like like maybe there are some options from these other training apps coming into Zwift, but one of the most useful perks (for my monthly subscription) is the ability to use the Zwift Training Plans/Workouts. It would be great to have the ability to pull things out of Zwift, and into our training platforms, whether that be Training Peaks, or Sporttracks.

2 Likes

+1 for this request. I see the feature request has been around for a while now, but I can’t see an update suggesting it has been delivered or advice showing how to make her connection, so I guess it still doesn’t exist. Please can you develop it? It would be so useful to plan the week, & view planned CTL etc. Thanks!

2 Likes

+1 for me, very disappointed this isn’t already available

1 Like

Would love to see this as well.

+1 - this would a major benefit to me. It is already standard with other online training platforms. Very simple to achieve and would really boost the use of Zwift plans.

1 Like

+1

Why is this not already possible?

Did this feature get added? It would be very useful.

+1 this would be a great add

+1 for me

+1 for this request. I am following a plan which I won’t be able to finish when visiting my family during holidays, and I would love to be able to run the workouts on my bike or in a fitness center trainer those days.

Any update on this, Zwift, please? Thanks

+1 I manage my complete training plan in Trainingpeaks.
Only option now is to recreate a Zwift workout manually in TP; should be possible to “sync” in both directions.

+1 That would safe a lot of time configuring manually your TP calendar :+1: