Elevation profile when selecting a route

It would be nice to be able to see the elevation profile as part of the route information when previewing and selecting a ride.

It’s actually there already, but it could be better.

If you look at the name above the map, the elevation profile shows up as the grey on the black background.

1 Like

Hello,

Oh My I did not even noticed it until you mentionned it !! Pretty user friendly :smiley:

I think Zwift would need a User experience killer ! :wink:

Yeah I went 3 years on Zwift before I watched one of GPLama’s new zwifter videos just cuz in the last two months, and he pointed that out in there.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out Doug, I have never noticed that!!! Appreciate the pointer…think it could be enhanced a bit but it’s nice to know that it is there, even if it is in the shadows a bit! Cheers!

Also hard to see but once you have selected it and returned to the main menu the profile is behind the name of the route.

Not great, I agree.

In the same vein, I’d like to see ft-climbed/mi (m-climbed/km). There are days when I’m in a climbing mood (get that Tron bike tho) and days when I just want to ride around (Tempus Fu**it, am I right?). I know you can just do the division, but when I’m deciding between routes, I don’t want to have to whip my phone out every time.

The elevation is listed right next to the distance, is that what you are asking for?

1 Like

No, I’m asking for a third metric There’s distance, then elevation, I want a third number elevation divided by distance. Or perhaps even just the ability to sort by this, it’s effectively average grade for the entire route.

1 Like

Or use use this very handy site. Routes