Does my avatar make me look fat?

I am heavy (102kg) but tall (6’4") which is still heavy for cycling but working on that. When I change the views it looks like my avatar is fluff. Is this just perception or does the look of the rider change with weight changes? 

Interesting! I assumed all avatars were the same size. But now that you mention it, I noticed my avatar’s calves are kind of plump and not very well defined. I’m on the heavy side (for a cyclist) with 84kg at 5’10”. So I have the same question, will my avatar trim up as I loose weight?

Yes, the shape and size of your avatar will change based on the weight you enter.

Thanks. Bikini season is coming!

I’ve lost 10 lbs since I started entering weight in Zwift and I swear the cheeks on my avatar and sinking in a bit. I also wonder if leg muscles are getting larger too (hopefully).  :slight_smile:

I tend to wear a black jersey, my partner said black makes you look slimmer :slight_smile:

But, yes your avatar changes based on weight.  

My Avatar makes me look muscular. I wish I was in that kind of shape! (@86 kg)

It is true - the avatar changes size with your weight.

Interestingly, I see a LOT of really skinny avatars in Zwift and very few “thick” ones. Yet on the road, I see lots of different sized people…I wonder what’s up with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant believe I searched for this question and somebody else has already asked it!! :slight_smile: Reason I searched for it was the same as you guys, been on Zwift now for about a month and was aware that my rider looked to be carrying a bit of timber and now I have found my answer, and my cycling kit is black!! :slight_smile:

By the way I am 6ft 4" and around 82Kg

RIDE ON!!

Al, 

Your BMI is 21.9. That is not TDF thin but certainly not fluffy. 

Stanley, thanks for that…compliment?!! :slight_smile: