Crit City lunchtime (UK) races

@Ian_Attoe I think there might have been some cross purposes in the reply, we were talking about a specifc event that has gone off the calendar and the community events are things run by @Douglas_Cook rather than specific cat enforcement actions.

If you are to be the replacement for the Crit series of races (I hope this is a mistake and they are to return) id be hopefully you are amiable to making your races closer to them as they had a good turnout - B would often have 50+ riders so there is obviously an appetite for lunch time crits. Failing that me & @Michael_Sparshatt will lobby Zwift to let us put them back on.

I know you are trying to explain this decision and we can wait for the ‘american’ response but it does seem non-sensical. Im a simple boy from the Valleys so I might miss things, if there is a better explanation let me know…

Users currently have 2 race options, Option A & Option B.
Users are choosing option A over B by about 2:1 ratio possibly a little more - That to me suggests Option A is giving more people what they want.
This decision, seems to suggest that only Option B will be now available as it needs to be better attended regardless of the choice people are making.
People had the option to attend Option B from the start but choose not to.

That isnt benefitting the community in any form, well apart from Race organiser B.

Edit to add - It might be worth spinning this discussion out of the Cat enforcement thread into a Crit City race there so as not to cause more confusion? @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ