Continuing the discussion from Create courses for The five Monuments:
One thing said before you continue reading the post. This would be one of the most mindblowing addition to the zwift world close to the Alpe du Zwift route. Which is a really nice additon!!!
Cobble stones could be coded to force you to put more watts into the pedals to mentain speed similar in effect to hills. Just for those who never saw anthing other then smooth-shaven baby ass tarred roads. IT will blow your mind
- Milan–San Remo (298 km / 185 mi)
- Tour of Flanders (265 km / 164 mi)
- Paris–Roubaix (260 km / 161 mi)
- Liège–Bastogne–Liège (260 km / 161 mi)
- Giro di Lombardia (255 km / 158 mi)