There’s a small workaround to Calibrate the Computrainer while still in game (not having to quit after 10 mins of warmup).
- Ride in Zwift as normal with your Computrainer for about 10 minutes.
- Disconnect the PC Ext from the Computrainer head unit, The calibration mode should popup, if that doesn’t happen, simply disconnect the power Cable coming from the Resistance unit to your Computrainer head unit and plug it back, the Calibration mode should start.
- Calibrate as normal and save it (F3)
- Connect back the PC Ext cable.
- This is the tricky part, it’s seems as Zwift now won’t recognize your Computrainer when searching for a Powermeter/Cadence, plug out the USB Adapter from your PC, wait about 5s and plug it back in.
- You will now have the ability to choose Computrainer as the Powermeter again, this time, Calibrated.