Clubs Update: April Recap

Sir, this is a Wendy’s…

With these coming this week is there a May update soon?

@Eddy_Lee @Ryan_Scannell

Please, we now need the option to mute chat notifications from a specific club rather than all clubs. I don’t need to get all the notifications from the ZwiftInsider club, but would like to still get them from my smaller, local clubs and those that I’m the owner of.

Thank you!

4 Likes

There used the be an Active Club selection box on the old home screen so you could select which Club your ride stats would be added to, and so your Rides would be added to the Clubs ride feed.

Where is this now, or has this been forgotten?

More important now that Clubs function is expanding and people are joining more Clubs.

We have lost that functionality.

@Ryan_Scannell, care to comment on this? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, a May update is on it’s way! (early next week at the latest) :rotating_light:

Hi @Mike_Rowe1,

I’ve just checked in with the team. They are aware that increasing the limits has sped up the need to improve control over push notifications. It’s on their radar, but I’ll be sure to add this to our community feedback to track progress.

Thanks for flagging this.

3 Likes

excellent thanks.

On ATV
Club is no more save.
Set as « None » when we start new session

Any progress on this? It seems odd to only be able to organise one-way routes around Crit City and have Bologna missing entirely from the list of courses.

2 Likes