Clear stat on Zwiftpower

Hello.
Forum on zwiftpower doent works.
Can you clear my statistic on Zwift Power ?
My nickname Alexander Rezvan
Becouse i think my wattmetr is broken.
I will buy Assiamo or Quarq.

Hi @Rezvan_Alexandr

send a E-mail to zwiftpower@zwift.com

1 Like

Gerrie is correct, email us at zwiftpower@zwift.com.

When you do, come armed with some information so that we can help you more quickly and easily:

• A link to your ZwiftPower profile

• Your ZwiftPower username

• Your Zwift ID

If you aren’t sure how to locate your Zwift ID, check out this article for steps.

Do not post that information here. Please. Send it in the email.

2 Likes

Hello … I have sent you an email and I have not had a response, I need to reset the statistics in zwiftpower.

Please can you answer on email

Working on those, we are aware of the delayed response time for emails that are sent to our ZwiftPower inbox, and I’m currently in there myself to answer as many as possible. Rest assured that we will get to it. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @salillas

I would think it will take a lot longer than a day. Give it some time.

I get it. I just wanted to know if any data is missing to execute the action or if it has everything you need.

Thank you for’s feedback

Hello, I sent an email yesterday to update my information in ZwiftPower and I have not received a response, is for lack of any data?

With thousands of users you need to be more patient than that.

If you send more e-mails your request goes to the back of the line.

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry, but I have only sent one email.

The data shown as of February 1, 2021 are collected with another type of power meter and are not the same as those prior to that date. I need to reset from that date. I am getting data and misclassified since.

Another thing is to ask if they have received the mail and if any more information is needed. I don’t think asking is offending.

Best regards

Please, clear on Zwiftpower my stat tommorow.
Because it will be the Offical Race on saterday in B group i will ride with Favero Assiamo powermeter.
Now on zwiftpower i have A group it is not true (i have got wrong powermeter before)

My Zwift ID user1394031

My Zwiftpower nickname Alexander Rezvan

@Rezvan_Alexandr

email Zwiftpower at zwiftpower@zwift.com.

1 Like

Gerrie is right, send us an email.

You won’t get an immediate response right now, but we will get to you when we’re able, we promise.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

I’ve already done it.

It will be rac on saterday… is it posible to clear the stat faster ?
my email sasha.rezvan@gmail.com

Let’s hope so. I sent mail on Monday and to this day I have not obtained the reset of the statistics. I also have a race on Sunday and I am one category above mine.
I have made a comparison with the new potentiometer and it differs a lot from the previous one, that is why I need to reset the statistics from February 1, 2021.

Let’s have faith in @xflintx :blush:

Greetings.

I hope our stat will reset today (:

Hi,

Have your statistics been reset?