Can't pair both Controllable and Power signals separately [1.15.0] [July 2021] [SOLVED]

Didn’t work for me
Quarq powermeter
kickr
iPad Pro iOS 14.6 -same with iOS 14.5

1 Like

Did not work for me.

Kickr18 (which does report cadence)
Assioma duos
iPad Pro

As others mentioned if assioma’s are selected for power the kickr is not selectable for cadence.

1 Like

Didn’t work for me either. :frowning:

1 Like

Precisely matches my issue

2 Likes

I have a Tacx Flux S and it doesn’t work either!

Tacx FluxS
Assioma Duo

Both of them are recognized by Zwift, but can only choose one. Or I do everything with the Tacx system (power, cadence and control) or with Assioma Duo (but only have Cadence and Power… so I loose ERG mode)

is a pain in the neck

2 Likes

Same here! Flux S & Assioma.

2 Likes

not for me

tacx flux
Ipad
Assioma duo

1 Like

I have the same issue - iPad with kickr snap and Favero pedals

1 Like

Reporting the situation at my site, but it should be similar with others.

Equipment: iPad Pro running Zwift with Quarq DZero (battery just replaced), Kickr5 both capable of power plus cadence metering. Kickr5 also compatible of Zwift trainer control. All firmware updated to latest version. Decathlon Heart Rate Sensor is used as well. Bluetooth instead of ANT+ is applied for sensor/trainer connection.

Before 19-Jul update, both Quarq and Kickr5 were shown at not only power meter but also cadence sensor selecting of Zwift starting screen, and obviously Kickr5 is the only option at my Trainer Control. Please note that the Power Meter shall be selected BEFORE reaching other selecting item such as heart rate, cadence, or trainer control.

After Zwift updated, while choosing either Quarq or Kickr as Power Meter at Zwift screeen, the other option was sadly not shown while me trying to setup Cadence Sensor or Trainer Control. That means if I choose Kickr as Power Meter, the Quarq will not shown at Cadence Sensor selecting. And if i choose Quarq as Power Meter, the only option of Cadence Sensor will be Quarq without Kickr (to be confirmed), and nothing shown at Trainer Control selecting.

As the view of Zwifter, seems like Zwift or iPad unable to sense the other Power equipment while selecting one of it at the very first. As a matter of fact Zwift is still fully-functional while Kickr5 (or other trainer i assumed) be connected for Power Meter, Cadence Sensor and Trainer Control, and this configuration was applied long time at my site. But recently I’m trying Zwifting by connecting Quarq as Power Meter as long as Kickr5 as Trainer Control, in benefit of applying same power metering equipment no matter riding indoor or outdoor, and the it actually worked well before Zwift 19-Jul update.

Thank you Zwift for reviewing my request and putting effort on it. Hope this issue be solved soon.

20210723 Revised: To be confirmed while Quarq be selected as Power Meter and dual cadence sensor option avaliable (Quarq and Kickr).

1 Like

I’ve also got the same issues with my iPad, Garmin Vector 3S pedal and Tacx Bushido Smart turbo trainer.

Zwift connected to my pedal for power and cadence but I am unable to find my turbo trainer for it be controllable.

Also when I connected to my power pedals (Garmin Vector 3S) they kept disconnecting multiple times which never happened once before this latest update.

1 Like

Same issue running elite direto with assioma pedals with iOS iPad and iPhone. App would not open unless I updated. In the futur3, don’t make updates mandatory until you are 100% it will work so we can actually use the subscription we are paying for. I am assuming there will be some sort of refund for people experiencing issues

1 Like

Hey guys,

From about 2-3 weeks back, my Stages crank is no longer visible to Zwift. Anyone else having this issue? I use my iPhone X OS14 and mirror it to my TV through Apple TV. Have been doing this very successfully for years. My Stages crank is used for cadence and I use my Kickr for power data, so when it’s all working I have power data through the Kickr, cadence through my Stages Power crank and HR through my Tickr strap. The power and HR are all good, but I’ve lost my cadence (and yes, I’ve replaced my battery in the Stages crank).

1 Like

Pause ur sub on the member section

2 Likes

Problem exists on Windows 10, when using BLE to connect sensors. With ANT+ everything works OK.

1 Like

Same problem. Getting out of Zwift :rofl:

1 Like

Same issue, noticed last night.

iPad Pro (iPadOS 15 beta)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (Current iOS 14)
Stages gen 1
Kinetic control (2nd gen/BLE model) trainer

1 Like

Same issue Put zwift subscription on hold.

2 Likes

Hi I’m using Direto x ,stages power meter on iPad and iphone … Doesn’t work for me :flushed:

1 Like

Totally agree

1 Like

Has there been any headway with this?

I’ve got the same issue

iPad 5th Gen
Kinetic Road Control Trainer
Assiamo Duos

If pedals are connected as PM, I cannot connect my trainer as controllable.

Hopefully a fix will come out soon

1 Like