Can't pair both Controllable and Power signals separately [1.15.0] [July 2021] [SOLVED]

Thanks for getting onto this so quickly

Issue with Tacx Flux (also post update). Any pairing ordem does not work. Tried with Mac, iPad and Android Phone.
And Assioma PM.
It pairs with the Tacx if I pair Power, Cadence and Controllable. if I want to pair the Assioma for Power and Cadence, it does not find the Tacx for Controllable

1 Like

Same issue:
iOS iPad and iPhone
Kckr snap
Assioma duo

1 Like

Thanks for the comms, will wait for fix

Any luck with this issue … Still looses link to my trainer as controllable when I use my stages power as primary source . I have an elite direto x and never had this issue before

1 Like

Hi Shooj,

I’m on a tacx flux 2, Assioma favero uno power meter, and an iPad with the 14.6 (latest) software update. I still can’t get the power meter and tacx (controllable) to connect. Both show up on the power source list, but if I choose my PM as that source, it won’t allow me to choose the trainer as the controllable. Everything was working prior to the update, and I have attempted the solutions addressed in the forum above. Are there any planned attempts to resolve this?

1 Like

i am exactly the same as this… hopefully something soon

1 Like

I have found a temp solution.
Connect power meter.
Next connect trainer as cadence(instead of pm).
Trainer is now available as controllable option.

Works on Tacx vortex with iPad.

Same issue here, but with a Saris Hammer H2 trainer, so I don’t think this is a Wahoo Kickr issue per se.

1 Like

I have a 4iii Precision driving a Saris H3 and same issue…
and using the Iphone Xr on 14.7 none of these workarounds are working for me at least.
had a similar issue with Trainer Day seeing my 4iiii HRM as a PM ( Viiiiva bridge) so bought a TICKR to solve that as the Viiiiva was older, not sure they ever fixed that bug as I migrated to Zwift but have it as backup for times like this.

1 Like

didn’t work with quarq powermeter and Wahoo Kickr :frowning:
I don’t see the Wahoo Kickr

1 Like

I have the same issue cant pair both power meter and trainer at the same time:
Stages power meter and Zumo Elite trainer.
Tried ipad pro
Tried iphone
Tried Mac book pro
and Tried windows laptop
Not 1 worked

1 Like

Yep same issue for me today after the update on my ipad ( works fine on my android phone)
Wahoo kickr core and a powermeter, can’t chose the wahoo as controllable if i chose my stages power meter.
had worked fine for 12 months previously.

Looking forward to a swift solution to the issue.
Thanks

1 Like

iPad
Wahoo kickr
Assioma power pedals

Connecting power to pedals and Kickr to Controllable. Zwift isn’t finding Kickr on controllable screen.

1 Like

Has anyone else tried this workaround suggested by @Peter_Lamb?
Please let us know if it does / does not work for you.

Also - we’re verifying the fix for this, and at this time, the patch for it will be released next week.

2 Likes

Didnt work for me - my wahoo kickr has no cadence option so it didnt work.

2 Likes

Did not work for me, spinning bike with Iconsole as control, assiomo as power meter
Worked fine since 2020

1 Like

Not work for me

1 Like

Workaround does not work for me, using IPad, Assiomo power pedals, and Saris H2 trainer. If I select pedals as power, then I do not have option to select trainer for either cadence or controllable source.

1 Like

Since updating my iPad app on Tuesday I have been unable to select my Stages power meter as the power source and my Kickr as the controllable source. This was fine until this point and is now causing me issues. I would like the same data source for road and Zwift and there is a sight difference so want the consistency I have had with the power meter for months.

I have removed all the sensors and reinstalled multiple times, recalibrated and checked with Wahoo. All to no avail.

1 Like