Cannondale bikes for the paying customers?????

I posted this as a question and the Zwift agent asked me to post it here:

Guys looking at the screen capture for the Group Workout scheduled with the pros of EF/DRAPAC, when will those cool Cdale frames be available for us paying customers? Seems like there are many tweaks done for very small numbers of folks that the masses, that pay the bills, don’t get. I look forward to selecting the cool Cdale green frame for some of my rides…?

|

|   |

Afianto R. (Zwift)

Jan 10, 04:33 PST

Hi Sherman,

Thank you for the feedback! I’ve passed it on to the dev team, but we also encourage you to share your thoughts on our Community forums here: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

The forums are a great place to get more community support for an idea and attention from the dev team.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ride On.
Afianto R.

|

|

|

|   |

|

|

Hear there are some other bikes/brands coming down the pipe along with some other improvements/enhancements for the masses.

I’m sure the pro teams are contributing either money or drawing in users by riding on Zwift.

I think if I were Cannondale I would LOVE for Zwifters to be able to ride my frame as advertizing…Ala Trek, Pinarello, and others that have clearly already broken the code on this and we can chose or earn them right now.

:)  Remember the internet before advertising? Be careful what we wish for… haha

I would love to see more bike/clothing choices. Great idea.

P.S. nothing is free in this world…

Sometimes those frames are in-game and we’re not allowed to give them to people. And sometimes that changes.

We don’t own the rights to those bikes, even if they’re within Zwift, so we don’t ultimately make the decision to have them available or not.