Beta Testing Formalities

@Zwift development team

First - Zwift is freakin awesome and has real promise of being my go to when I can’t get outdoors. Only did one ride, with about 4 other humans on at the time and found the competitive edge that is missing with other indoor training software. Kudos!

I myself am a software engineer and am used to a bit more formal beta testing. Incase I missed something, is there a more formal way to communicate things that need to be tested or certain log files that should be provided when offering up found issues here on this forum? Just wanted to make sure that I am doing my part in making Zwift be the best it can be.

If you find something that needs attention, you can click on the “Submit a request” button at the top right (next to your name).

Hi Shane,

There’s no real formal testing here - we’re trying to get people using Zwift as normally as possible to see where the holes are. When you encounter bugs or weird issues, Gary is correct in that sending us a ticket will probably be the fastest way to get a response.

Requests and ideas? Post those here! Get the discussion going and we can evaluate as we see people respond!