Beta Feedback Recap & January Update

Yeah, that’s been an issue for about 2 years now

1 Like

Not recently. I think there were some instances of that when the meetup was just 2 riders, but that was a while back.
It looks like there are some instances of it being reported in the original thread though: Meetup Speeds Incorrect with Small Groups (46km/h or 28mph) - #66 by M_Kaiser-Kaplaner

1 Like

Evidently. Weird that in those 2yrs nobody from zwift staff popped into that thread topic to comment on.

Tbf I’ve only worked here for 3 months.

Hi Eddy,
It is important for large communities to remove the membership limit for a club.
Let me explain, we are an association law 1901 (non profit organization, I can provide the status of the association if necessary) and we have more than 20,000 cycling members.
Even if not everyone uses a home trainer it is obvious that we have at least 2 or 3000 people who practice.
Consequently, this limit penalizes our group enormously. I don’t see the interest of such a limit in our case.
I suppose there are other associations in our case?

2 Likes

Great to see that a new button showed up on Companion; Create a club and other possibilities. Bravo👏🏻 After some meetups i decided to create a Club but I miss the possibility to use my own logo or create a t shirt with the name on the club with the motive i want to use. Now i have to use a logo you suggest from the motive picture, and I think its not so personal like it should be. I would be satisfied if you can come up with a solution where clubs can use their own Logo and design Zwift shirts members or participater can use as other teams do

Best regards
Diana

2 Likes

The option ‘Keep everyone together’ in club events would be great. Is there any news about this subject, since february?

2 Likes

need this for our club event so deeply!

3 Likes

Yes rubber banding is needed.

3 Likes

can we please get an update on having the option to “keep together” on club event rides? I can’t believe this feature is not here when clubs seems to be designed for friends/groups to ride together. seems like it shouldn’t be difficult to move this feature over since it’s already available in meetups.

1 Like

Eddy has left Zwift so directing it the wrong way - there are more recent Clubs-update threads.

1 Like

they saddly can’t transform meetup rubberbanding to clubs. These are apparently different systems.

Hey all,
Yes we are still working on the Rubberbanding/Keep Together tool for easy access within the clubs event tool. We hear you loud and clear and its on the road map.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi Chris

Are you working on both Rubberbanding and Keep Together. the reason i ask is we like using the Meetup Keep together, but we don’t like the group workout Rubberbanding.

1- We need the ability to add Rubberbanding to group events via the club tool
2- Rubberbanding in its current state for group events has room for experience improvement

I just used “Keep Together” as some people use them interchangeably.

So rubberbanding and Keep together is the same thing. I always thought it behaved different in group workouts vs meetups.

No they are different things, using them interchangeably is incorrect but a lot of our community consider them the same.

3 Likes

Any update?

1 Like

Checking in for an update on the rubberbanding/keep together. I just had a chat session with Zwift support they encouraged me to post here regarding this exact feature request. I guess the alternative solution would be to allow people to join a regular meetup through a join link without invitation since keep together works well in that mode.

1 Like