I’m having a similar issue. I’ve been using Zwift for 10 months without issues. Yesterday it stopped working.

What trainer? Elite Suito
What device are you running Zwift on? MacBook
How are you connnecting the trainer to the device (BLE or ANT+)? Bluetooth… is that what BLE is?
Are you still on the trial? No.
Do you see watts when you connect the trainer to another app? No. I tried using Zwift on my iPhone, but the same issue as below.

Other info:
-Bluetooth is connected (see photo)
-When I go to ride, neither cadence nor watts register. My avatar doesn’t move.
-The green light on my trainer is now blinking. It’s for ANT+, which I’ve never used and am unsure how to make the blinking stop…

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m having the same problem here. Everything going fine till yesterday.

My avatar doesen’t move. Bluetooth is working, and all set as usual.

How did you fiz this problem?

Thanks

1 Like

same here. i was riding. it stopped working mid workout and now it won’t register cadence or power, just like that. It says i’m connected. I changed nothing, yet here I am. spent 3 hours trying to figure this out today. for reference, my watts/cadence are registering on Rouvy just fine!!!

https://forums.zwift.com/t/guide-to-getting-useful-support/425781?u=steve_hammatt

Same here, my smart trainer is Jetblack volt, ot worked only a couple of times and it just won’t work. I went as far as uninstalling zwift and reinstalling/ I use a laptop with windows 8.

The avatar randomly starters and then it stops as the data stops transmitting.

I’m having the same issue.
Connected my Wahoo Kickr to Apple TV. It shows to be connected. See pic. No watts are registering. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled. Disconnected the trainer and reconnected. Hard restarts on all devices and hardware. Nothing seems to be working. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Hi @Matt_Brashear, welcome to the forums.

Can you try connecting the Kickr to the Wahoo app on your phone and see if it works with the Wahoo app? If you have it connected to the phone, you will want to unpair it and force close the Wahoo app before starting up Zwift on the apple TV to make sure the signal isn’t being stolen.

1 Like

Same problem, avatar not moving no matter what i do…
My account is up to date (paid),
Sensors connected and working as you can see from my garmin device…
Sensors connect to zwift but still not working…
If i pay i am expecting that the app should work, so you guys from zwift should do a better job… i would say that if it was just me, is that i do something wrong but i see a lot of people that are complainig about this…

Hi @Florin_Cioanca and welcome to the forums, is your Garmin also using Bluetooth? You can’t pair Bluetooth sensors to more than one device.

1 Like