Assioma Pedals + Spin Bike w too many Watts

I have a Sunny B1805 spin bike and installed Assioma Uno power pedals but my Watts are crazy high compared to where I was with my dumb trainer and road bike. I’ve measured my crank arm (~173mm) and made sure that Double Power is not turned on in my Assioma app. I can make up a fake crank arm length in the Assioma app (like putting it at 120mm) which gets it closer to more reasonable watts - but I got these pedals to get a better understanding of what my real power output is. Any help?

Hi!!!

I am Franz from Peru. I have the same problems with the power of my spinning machine + “favero assioma UNO” pedals vs my road bike with the same pedals and looking for information on the web I found this forum. My power is much higher on the spinning machine (297 watts on average) than on my road bike (170 watts on average) for similar workouts.

I’m not exploring solutions yet, but based on your experience, is there anything I can try? Or do I just accept that I will have this problem forever?

Thank you very much and greetings!

Franz

Hi Franz,
Sorry you are experiencing this, sounds frustrating.
I have Uno pedals and have used them on a spin bike and a bike on a trainer with consistent results.

Have you tried all of the following?

• Zero-offset before every ride
  • Ensuring crank arm length is accurate
  • Testing across different platforms besides Zwift such as bike computer (like Garmin Edge), Rouvy, Trainneroad, RGT, etc.
  • Testing both setups while doing an identical workout. Spin vs. Road Bike inside on a trainer

If none of that helps, you might reach out to Favero. They can pull data from your unit which may be helpful.

Hope you find a solution.

Disable ‘Double the Power’ in the Assioma app; Zwift properly recognises the UNO using Bluetooth and pulls the correct data. Many mistakenly enable the Double power function thinking it is required.

1 Like