Apple tv - enter promo code

(lowcountryzwift) #1

I was watching a GCN episode on youtube on zwift hacks. One of them was to press P (if you ware running zwift on a computer) and then a tab comes up to enter a promo code. Enter gogcn and you can get their jersey for zwift. I run zwift off apple tv and I can’t figure out how to get the promo tab to come up.

(Paul Allen) #2

You cannot do it on an iOS/AppleTV device, just install Zwift on another computer and enter the promo/jersey code on it and it will show on your install of Zwift on the ATV.

(lowcountryzwift) #3

Thanks. I tried downloading it on my computer (a Mac that is 7 years old) but the program won’t run on it.
I think I’ll just give up.

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #4

This is a daft situation though, isn’t it. I mean, it assumes the person has access to a suitable computer to run Zwift, which isn’t necessarily the case. Maybe they could add promo code unlocking to the Zwift app. (Although I read something that said they apparently want to deprecate the whole idea of promo codes, there are still a bunch of historical ones.)

(Paul Allen) #5

I didn’t say it was an ideal situation, I just gave the work around. I would like to see more options on the my.zwift.com page like entering promo codes and changing jerseys among other things.

(lowcountryzwift) #6

Exactly. Should be able to do most stuff on my.zwift.com

(Vincent W.) #7

You can :slight_smile:

• Go to my.zwift.com and log in to your profile

• Click on “Edit Profile”

• Select “Billing” on the top middle

• Select “Promotions” on the left

• Type in the promo code then click “Redeem”

• Check your game to see your kit!

@Daren_Chandisingh @Paul_Allen

(Paul Allen) #8

I didn’t think that worked for jersey codes.

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #9

Can we?

I tried a few codes for kits I don’t think I have, and none worked.

(Paul Allen) #10

I also tried a few codes and got errors everytime
Codes

(Vincent W.) #11

Interesting… gogcn worked. Clearly the others don’t. I’ll look into it.

(Vincent W.) #12

Yeah @Daren_Chandisingh you were right originally. Promo codes for kits/jerseys are not a thing and some of the older legacy codes won’t transfer from your PC to iOS. So most of those codes will in fact, not work. My apologies!