Any new Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book users using it for Zwift yet?

I just tested today on my surface book i7 today with V 1.0.9609

Quality is amazing, FPS is great.

THANK YOU ZWIFT DEVs YOU’RE THE BEST.

It works much better than my desktop pc. I switched to 1080P and it looks sharp sharp, no flickering and shadows are all working.

SMOOTH.

It looks like this problem has been fixed. I just rode Zwift with the GPU enabled and it worked great! Not that much difference in graphics quality between the integrated GPU and the nVidia GPU though. 

I’m in the market to replace my 5 y old dell xps lap top w i7 and geforce gt 435m w a 2-in-1 (as my old ipad 2 is slowly dieing).  I’m considering a surface book.  Is it worth it to pay more to get the model w the dGPU vs the lower end one w the onboard intel hd 520 gpu, as far as zwift performance goes?  I looked at the zwift log file but can’t  find how many fps i’m getting on my current  rig

also considering getting a SP4, but currently when on zwift one usb is used by my computrainer and the other by my garmin dongle… whats the work around if SP4 has only one USB port? Will a USB hub work?

A Surface Book without the GPU should work fine, just with lower visual quality than with the GPU.