Allow Saves Without Exit

Totally agree, had to close the program and open it again far too many times since the route badges!

1 Like

Yes please

Yes please

Yes Please

This is an obvious one. Should have always been this way.

Lets do this

YES 100% Please… Brick or even trying a Duathlon would be a great feature.

Just an FYI, you can already switch between sports without restarting Zwift, just open the Menu and then go to the Pairing Screen and at the top click on the other sport.

1 Like

Awesome, thats what happens when i didn’t try it myself yet…lol thanks
Question, would you happen to know of any treadmill that will act with the running changes like on the smart trainer for bikes.

Zwift does not control the speed or elevation changes of any treadmills at the moment.

ok thanks…

Still not optimal though, I reckon. Maybe you want to ride one route and then choose a running-only route or a different course.

I agree, but at least it can be done.

Agree 100%

It has been 4 years and zwift still closes after i end a ride and want to select another route.
I don’t do workouts from the workout menu, i select routes and ride them, but selecting another is the most tedious task there is, i have to get of my bike, go out to my livingroom where my computer sits, start up zwift again, pair all devices, select another route and go back to where i work out.
Yes i have a screen in another room, the issue is frustrating.
4 years!
You’re a small team, i get that, but if i had 4 years to work on zwift, i could learn the programming language and build it up from scratch without this issue that people still are anoyed by.
Just give us a button on the “save to strava” page that saves and takes us back to desktop.

4 Likes

I Absolutely want this!

Yes, I’d love to see this feature added. Thanks!!

Yes yes and yes! It’s almost 2020!

Has anyone asked for a discard and not exit? Or is that already possible?

I accidentally started a ride tonight on a course and route I didn’t want. Ended up closing Zwift and restarting it. What a needless faff.

I also would like save without exit too, the whole lack of menu is baffling.

1 Like

This seems like such a simple fix. I don’t understand why it’s available on some platforms but still hasn’t been introduced on the PC platforms. It’s incredibly frustrating to have to restart the app and re-pair before starting another ride. Zwift, PLEASE resolve this as soon as possible!

3 Likes