Adding Kyrgyzstan flag to Zwift

My name is Aivaz Omorkanov and I am triathlete from Kyrgyzstan. With the help of our national federation triathlon develops very fast in our country and we have many athletes who is using zwift. In order to involve more people using the Zwift it will be a great motivation for them when Kyrgyz people see our national flag on it. In this regard, I want to request Zwift to add our national flag as well as others into the system.

:kyrgyzstan:

2 Likes

It is very good idea :kyrgyzstan: :kyrgyzstan:

1 Like

Voted - and good luck.

Funny thing - I found out a couple of days ago (I want Fiji flag added and someone else here asks about the Oman flag) that Zwift also make the Antarctica flag available to users, and thats not even a country, yet we struggle to get our home countries added.

1 Like

It’s super🇰🇬Kyrgyz Republic[quote=“Aivaz_Omorkanov, post:1, topic:522719, full:true”]
My name is Aivaz Omorkanov and I am triathlete from Kyrgyzstan. With the help of our national federation triathlon develops very fast in our country and we have many athletes who is using zwift. In order to involve more people using the Zwift it will be a great motivation for them when Kyrgyz people see our national flag on it. In this regard, I want to request Zwift to add our national flag as well as others into the system.
[/quote]

1 Like

It’d be awesome to see our flag :kyrgyzstan:

Absolutely great idea! 100%
All Kyrgyzstan’s athletes want to see our flag in Zwift!