Add an inline speed skater animation

Hello,
We are more and more inline speed skater biking on ZWIFT and we love it.
I propose to add an inline speed skater animation that would act exactly like a cycling. We could of course use our bike and just activate a skater instead of a cyclist on the screen.
i can help to create it if needed…
speed skater of the world…please comment and let ZWIFT know if its a cool idea or not…

Skate on

thanks ZWIFT for being inclusive and taking our dream to reality^^

I support this, and would choose an inline speed skater when I ride.

4 Likes

Yes please!! This would be awesome. And Pascal is someone Zwift could rely on for all the biomechanics and stuff.
Zwift make it possible!

5 Likes

This is a great idea, we are a lot of inline speed skaters and we are organizing a lot of meetups to participate in races, and some of us are winning important races, this would be really great

5 Likes

please also vote on up left corner^^

3 Likes

I’d get some good use out of this feature!

3 Likes

Yes, great idea!!!

4 Likes

But it should always be double draft when we are skating :wink:

5 Likes

This would be a great addition ! Yesssss, please Zwift, make it happen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cool to identify ourselfes and add some Challenge. Also in real life cyclists and skaters chase each other on the roads here in Vienna/Austria :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

skate onnn

1 Like

It would be awesome!!

1 Like

That would be a really great idea ! Many skaters use Zwift to train indoor. Skates could be a kind of bike that we could unlock.

3 Likes

Sarebbe fantastico!! :top::top::top:

2 Likes

Yes please
That would be great

1 Like

Yes! Please add the inline skater animation! That would be so cool!

1 Like

You could also ask the skatemachine vendor to communicate with zwift and then have a proper indoor virtual skating experience.

1 Like

Make skating great again :muscle::ice_skate::innocent::sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Super.
This is a great idea.

1 Like

It would be a nice feature

1 Like