Access to Badges and Garage before loading a world

Hi Zwift,
It would be great to have access to garage and badges before you load a world/route. having to enter world to view them and then exit back out is really painful. It would be good to be able to see them in the companion app as well.
It would be good to be able to click on a badge and have that world and course open so you could ride it.

I couldnt agree more. The landing page after logging in via the web page or the app should take you to a screen that allows you to see your badges quickly and easily and have the Worlds available that day to select from. It is pointless having to go all the way in to a ride and then out again. Alternatively, there is what appears to be a counter next to each route in each world. Why doesn’t this click/count each time you have completed that route. I am relatively new to Zwift and would like to complete as many routes as possible. If I havent ridden a World for a few weeks I cant remember every one I have completed and a counter next to each would tell me. Please make this change.
Also, in your history, why does it only record the world and not the route as well?

This has been requested a number of times. Please go to one of the other requests and vote it up.