8 min FTP test

8 minute ftp test just like in trainerroad

Great idea! But in the meantime, feel free to create a custome 8 min FTP test. It’s simple to do.

An 8 minute FTP test would not tell you much and would be close to useless.

How did you come up with that conclusion? That 8 min test was design by Chad Timmerman, a Level 1 USAC certified coach.

Eric Min, I did exactly that. The problem is I can’t find how to show again the power curve (Where i can see my effort for 8mins) after the workout.

Do you have Strava premium? At the moment, this is where the post ride analysis takes place… 

yes. ok

If anyone wants their projected FTP from a single 8min maximum effort, Strava will not tell you that it only works on completed rides. Further it has no prediction algorithm. Contact me at  Alex FastFitnessTips on facebook or strava (www.FastFitness.Tips) and will happily work out your 20min or 60min projected FTP for free. Then you can do the full version and have something to aim for. (btw I believe the trainer road version is 2x 8min test then average it)

If anyone wants their projected FTP from a single 8min maximum effort, Strava will not tell you that it only works on completed rides. Further it has no prediction algorithm. Contact me at  Alex FastFitnessTips on facebook or strava (www.FastFitness.Tips) and will happily work out your 20min or 60min projected FTP for free. Then you can do the full version and have something to aim for.