1oct 18 update / issue with launching the game

Thanks for the fix.
Point taken.
Compliant hardware ordered.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got an idea. Why donā€™t you advertise a cut off for Intel HD 3000 of about six months so it gives the less well off time to secure new hardware. Not everyone has money to splash on new kit but everyone should have the opportunity to ride Zwift. You used to support it and then didnā€™t. Thatā€™s not really fair getting people in then cutting them off. Zwift should be for everyone not the few

Weā€™ll be for sure letting people know when a permanent cut-off is (the breaking of these old graphics chips is not intended but a byproduct of new features).

That being said, 97%+ of our active users in the past several months are either above this spec or using iOS/AppleTV. I just want everyone to be sure weā€™re not only catering to small number of Zwifters.

How do you know what graphics card people are using?

Iā€™ve been using Zwift since 2015 - I joined during beta - and the minimum supported requirement for my entire time on Zwift has been the Intel HD 4000, not 3000. (I remember being relieved that my old laptop had the 4000.)

I able to get login before update and today update it just crash and unable to login again. I guess we paid the membership but you given such crash application.

[21:20:11] GLFW ERROR 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

What graphics card are you using and have you updated the driver?

Iā€™m using a intel hd620 in a quad-core laptop and I have the same problem. If zwift wonā€™t work in $1.5k computer then in what world does zwift lives in? Futuristic NY?

It should work in that laptop, what errors are you having?

You could try uninstalling Zwift and reinstalling it.

$1,500 computer and it only has an HD620?

Uninstalled, reinstalled it and nothing new. After clicking the ā€œletā€™s goā€ option, it opens a new white window, stays loading for a while and then it just closes down. The last thing to close is ā€œwelcomeā€ window where I can login.

Just as an example: Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB (i5-8250U, FHD) Convertible Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews
Not everyone is buying gaming laptops.

Are you using Full screen or Windowed Mode?

So iā€™m new to zwift. Didnā€™t go after the trial period yet. I have the welcome window, a smaller window. I donā€™t have any option to increase itā€™s size. I login and press letā€™s go. A bigger (but not full screen) windows pops-up but Iā€™m not allowed to change itā€™s size or anything. After some 5 or 6 seconds it just closes down and after some more 10 secā€™s the first smaller welcome window also closes down.

I have a 4k screen I donā€™t know if that changes anything.

Make sure your driver is up to date.

Up to date and some weeks ago I was able to enter zwift.

This was my sollution:

Closing since this specific issue has been long solved.