Zwift Games 2024 [March 22, 2024]

Hi, march 17th, I did stage 5 of Zwift Games categorie C, Mountain Mash, but on my profile it show as incomplete. Do I have to climb it again ? Can’t see why this happened. I did not change course during ride.

Thanks for your help.

Claude

Hi @Claude_Milot, Welcome to Forums. This is Juan from Zwift. I hope your week has been great so far. I understand how surprising it may be for you not to see Stage 5 of Zwift Games 2024 as completed after doing a great job.

I took the initiative to go ahead to your account and confirmed that Stage 5 of Zwift Games 2024 was credited to count towards completing the campaign. Plus, it’s in your Zwift Power profile and you’re on the leaderboard for that event.

I would like to suggest you perform a force closing. This usually fixes misbehaving with the application. Please check this article to learn more about it.

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact us. I’d would be great if you add any additional details, for instance; screenshot of what you see in your profile. We’ll be delighted to continue assisting.

Hi, on march 17th, I did the 5th stage, Mountain Mash, and it didn’t show as completed. Do I have to ride it again ? Can’t understand why this happened.

Thanks for your help.

Claude