Zwift employee Poll

I don’t get why Zwift should do everything and not have 3rd party apps as support. Lets look at data analysis zwift produce a fit file and you have the option to send it to various 3rd party programs for analysis. Most of these services are free and they to a very good job. Face it in 4 years Zwift is still not able to produce a Critical power curve.
See this post: [Critical Power Curve](Zwift power curve is bad).
“Sorry Zwift but it is true” but we get it that that is not there main focus, and I am ok with that, Zwift need to focus on their Core Business making roads and make it fun to be on the bike.
I use Golden Cheetah to analyze my data i have more than 15 years of data there that I can compare, I can add my own scripts to look at various parameters, like FTP per day or per week, I can get a working Critical Power curve. I can also do it on my main pc sitting at my desk not on my bike.

Imagine the Power went down should Zwift invest in power generation. Imagine the servers goes down, should Zwift build there own servers.
If it was not for ZP we would not have racing like we know it today. You want zwift to do what ZP does but zwift clearly stated that they wont DQ or filter people. For the longest time we have asked Zwift to give us the functionality to group people into the correct starting pens.

Look at the ToW most people treat it as a race, but Zwift made it clear that it is a ride. Zwift does not even want ZP to put people into the appropriate cat so we can compare results against riders with similar abilities.