Zwift Dystopia

Hi Zwift!  I just started on Zwift.  I expected that I’d enjoy the hyper-realistic, pure cycling competition based aspect of it.  However because I can only put out a few hundred watts or so over time, I’m not really in the competition for jerseys and I’ve found that the training and distraction aspects of it are best for me. 

With that in mind, I’d like future developers to consider creating some kind of post-apocalyptic dystopian world to pedal through, replete with all manner of dangers to outpace.  There are so many potential dangers that could be used: genetically modified bear-monkey-skunk-vultures, “The Road” style cannibals, “Mad-Max” vehicles, zombies (obviously), skeletons on bikes, flaming balls of nuclear plasma, a Donald Trump-Sarah Palin hybrid.  The Virginia course looks like it could work as a base, just make it look a bit more post-war Syrian.

Some people will probably hate me for suggesting this, but I reckon most people would secretly love it if it is not inflicted on them as their only ride option on the day.

Loving it so far, thanks.

Hi Peter, 

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I’ll add it on the request list and we’ll see if other people will vote it up so we can put it onto our radar. 

In meantime stay tuned and Ride On!

Similar suggestions have come up before.  My opinion is that Zwift should be primarily a cycling training tool, not a video game. 

Zwift, please respond like a normal human being, instead of your default reply.

Geezer is on a windup