Zwift Companion app on iOS16 won't connect [September 2022] [SOLVED]

I have en2 or the odd lo0 other than pdp.

Please may I join the test

Thanks!

Hi Rowdy,

I have mainly EN2 ‘s. I don’t have any EN0’s

I also have a few. Io0 also. I would pm you the screenshots but can’t work out how to.

Can I please join the test ap?

Thanks for your help

Carl

I’ve got a bunch of en2 and a few pdp_ip0 on most of my routes.

[Personal information removed]

@Rowdy I realised I didn’t tag you, some extra replies here just for info!

Hello all,

If you’ve been having issues sending me a direct message, I’ve opened up Support tickets for us to get you set up with a test build. We’ll be able to correspond over email and you won’t have to share information publicly here on the forum.

If you need to send a DM here on the forums in the future, you can select the Zwifter’s profile image, then select “Message” in the window that pops up.

Hi @Rowdy
thank you for your help. I’ve also been encountering these issues. Could you please add me? I could not find the “message” option when clicking on your profile picture. Maybe I’m required to have a post first.

What I see:

Well that may explain things. I’ll reach out to you directly.

Can you please add me as I have the same issue and can’t message you.

Thanks

No issues until I got a new I phone a month ago. Can u add me to the test build?

Hello all,

Things are looking very optimistic that the next Zwift Companion release will close this issue. The next release should be available May 31. I will continue working with affected Zwifters to grant test build access for a couple weeks to provide a ZC build that connects in the meantime.

Thanks Rowdy!

Thanks Rowdy. It’s working great for me.

Hi Rowdy,

I am a new comer to Zwift. using only apple devices. I ran a ubiquiti unifi network with 3APs and a Pfsense gateway/firewall

my devices:
iPhone 14 Pro on iOS 16.4.1(a)
iPad Pro (11-Inch) (3rd Generation) on iPadOS 16.4.1(a)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) on MacOS 12.6.2

When riding,
ZC on iPhone won’t connect into remote/game mode
ZC on iPad works fine both then using iPhone or Mac Book to run the main Zwift app

I checked my phone using network tools and yes my interfaces are showing as en2

It makes no sense to use the iPad as the remote on the bike. I am in the evaluation phase and my ability to use the iPhone for ZC will determine subscription.

thanks

1 Like

@Rowdy I’m having this issue and used your testing above. I have other numbers after the “en”. Where can I reach out to with my info? Thanks!

Eric

Thank you @Ger_Jay and @Eric_ZTR_D , I’ve reached out to you both directly via email to get you set up on test builds for the remainder of ZC 3.46.0.

Will patiently wait for this update. Since getting the iPhone 14 last November I’ve done nearly zero workouts or group rides as I see ZC as an essential part of these.

1 Like

sounds like it works, so why not just deploy it?

1 Like

Rowdy. How do I get on this test for iOS? I’ve been talking to Zwift for months to get this resolved. Thanks.

1 Like

Rowdy,
how do I get set up on the ZC build? I really miss using ZC during the rides. not having it really takes away from the enjoyment. 6 months and counting W/O Z/C functioning correctly.

Hi all,

I am checking this thread very regularly to make sure that everyone who wants test build access is getting it. I’m opening Support tickets for everyone who has reached out, so please check your email address associated with your Zwift account.