Will we see the most riders on Zwift today?

I didn’t see it get much more than 42,500 today

1 Like

Yeah, maybe the pandemic-induced tidal wave has subsided.

I think ZRL is spacing the riders out a bit so we might have a peak number for the day but not such a peak on a specific time.

Judging by the server issues there was some sort of peak. :frowning:

1 Like

yeah, someone forgot to feed the hamsters again

2 Likes

Up until january the most probable moment for number of zwift users to peak during weekdays was 17:49 UTC.

This is always a fun time:

Get your predictions in for tomorrow.

I will take a guess at 33,894.

If you want to see what Eric (Zwift insider) Nathan, Anna, Simon (Zwiftcast) and Shane (Gp Lama) guessed head over to the GP Lama youtube page.

2 Likes

I have a feeling it will be a bit lower this year

My guess:

Edit: adding screenshot of the other guesses

3 Likes

39,376 (#PriceIsRightRules)

2 Likes

35,200 things are tough out there.

1 Like

My guess

I didn’t see mention of the past year’s peaks. Here’s a screen cap of that.

I gotta go with 35,284, representing the same annual decline (6,915) as 2021 to 2022.

Two factors that might drive my estimate up: supply chain issues are less a factor now making bikes and trainers more available (including the Zwift Hub), and some sub-set of people have made a commitment to fitness. Shane’s estimate of just under 39,000 might be on the money if you factor those.

I don’t see this as unhealthy or problematic - the indoor home fitness pandemic spike is over and we’re getting back to a normal growth curve. (I should really plot that out - edit: I plotted it out.)

1 Like

getting close to your number already Gerrie, and with another 5,000 or more signed up for events that start in the next 30 - 45 minutes…

1 Like

Good news is it look like I guessed to low.

Shane needs exactly 1,000 more to be the winner.

2 Likes

Most I got.

I will just go down now.

Companion is falling over. Intermittently slow and keeps showing a server maintenance message.

2 Likes

2 Likes

we broke it :innocent:

1 Like

“The server is currently under maintenance”

Oh no, the Companion app has been maintenanced!

Still working here. 37,962

1 Like