Tire size setting

When I set up Zwift I was using a 700x25 tire. I just bought a trainer tire that is 700x23. I can’t find where to change the tire size. Will it even matter? Thank you.

It won’t matter too much. You need to unpair your sensor, then when you go to pair it at the top it will show your tire size and a pull down list of tire sizes.

Hate to be a boor here but if you are using a smart trainer do you even need to worry about tire size. I the only way I could get the tire setting to come up was with my smart trainer unplugged. Then to change tire size it also wanted me to change my trainer which I didn’t do.

trying to setup zwift with my racing wheelchair rollers i have a wahoo sensor on them but all i need to do is literally touch the wheel and im pushing 400w the diameter on the roller is pretty small compared to the wheel. any advice.

1 Like

Is the sensor on the rollers, or on the wheelchair? It should be on the wheelchair. And if already on the wheelchair, is the size of the wheels an available option? And how are you selecting the trainer, so that you get a reasonable power curve?

its setup on the rollers and kinda been told by the people that make the rollers to install there as its quite tricky to find a mounting point on the chair. its a wahoo blue sc.