Support for Custom Zones (HR and Power) in Zwift

I noticed there were some threads from '16 and '17 about custom zones, but less talk recently.

I reached out to support about the possibility, and was encouraged to garner support on the forums to show that many other Zwifters are in favor of customization of zones (both HR and power) in Zwift.

Please just comment to show support for the idea or offer other suggestions relating to the customization!

I know for me, I do a lot of my training by HR zones in running and power zones for cycling. The zones I use don’t quite match up with Zwift’s zones (I know that different programs set zones in different ways). So it would be great to offer an option to customize your zones beyond the default offered by Zwift.

Again, just comment to show support for the idea or offer other suggestions relating to the customization. Thanks in advance.

At least you can set up workouts using any percentage of power/HR you want? The display of zones won’t be correct but that’s only cosmetic.

This is important if you are serious about your training and have made a proper fitness test in a lab.

1 Like