Edit heart rate zones

When finishing a workout, a heart rate distribution graph is shown. The problem is: the zones in this graph are way off from my actual zones (that i have entered in Strava for example).

Is there a way to define my custom zones?

1 Like

Yes you can set your Max HR in Zwift, I think that what your asking for.

No, i am asking for custom zones. At the moment the zones are automatically calculated on you max HR, which is the problem. I want to customise them.

Me too!  My HR histogram after the ride only goes up to 165 bpm - so I assume I want to edit a parameter somewhere for max HR. But, that’s the only place I’ve noticed it.

Otherwise, to which HR zones are you referring? I assume the coloured zones displayed during the ride are based on power as percentage of FTP, not HR?

And where can I edit max HR?  That would be a start.

Same here. I would like to customize my HR zones.

Did anyone find how to manually add heart rate max? Cheers

Hi everyone,

You can updated your max HR in the User Profile screen within the Zwift application itself. Same place you can update your FTP, your height/weight, and more.

My user profile only has weight / height and email address. Dont see where I can enter my heart rate zones.

Within the Pause Menu in the game you can make the change, not the website.

1 Like

Where??

Start a ride, hit pause.  Ate the top, near your name, you will see an orange pencil icon. Clcik it.  From there, you can change Max Heart rate, FTP and weight.

I wish these were avaialbe to be entered/modified on the website.

4 Likes

I also want to update my heart rate zones (using my L1 and L2 heart rate thresholds measured at a stress test).

If 2 people have the same MAX HR with Zwift have the same HR zone…but it’s not true.

They may have different HR ZONES but can not be modified

I would like to put my specific heart rate zones, not just the max HR.

It’s possible?

How do you edit Heart Rate ZONES (Not just max) in Zwift?

1 Like

I have a different heart rate zone like zwift propose by my max heart rate. How can you change those HR zones?

1 Like

Hello there Zwift.  You have quite a few riders - including me - wanting to add specific HR zones.  Can we do it or not?

1 Like

So you can’t do it. I know that.
Can we simply add it to the feature list please
Zwift?
Thanks.

2 Likes