Suggetion: yellow-blue ukranian jerseys for all zwift riders

Hi Zwift,

what do you think about putting all riders into yellow-blue ukranian jerseys; or at least offer it in the garage for those who want to wear it voluntarily as a small sign of solidarity?

best regards

Roland

Last look we had riders from all countries here - lets not bring divisive non-biking issues into our game.

14 Likes

I would love a neutral peace sign jersey/kit symbolising hope for peace in the world and hope for peace on Zwift too :dove::heart:

BooX

13 Likes

Dont lick the jersey if you dont want to.

3 Likes

Great ideaā€¦ id like this

10 Likes

Also, its not divisive to show support for an invaded country

22 Likes

Iā€™d rather they didnā€™t go there. Whatā€™s happening in Ukraine is terrible. But so is the conflict in places like Palestine for example.

I think if people want to show support, they can perhaps do so by changing their country to Ukraine, and that would display the Ukrainian flag in their profile and Zwifters Nearby. Alternatively add something to their name, as people did with #jesuischarlie.

14 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more on how terrible these events are but I really hope that Zwift keeps Zwift about riding bike, nothing more.

If you want to support chose their flag, is probably sufficient for this platform. Keep the politics out of Zwift.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done, changed flags. However, I think it would be good if a yellow/blue jersey was placed in the garage. I have also picked the nearest to this.

12 Likes

This is a fantastic idea, I support this.

8 Likes

I stand for all people who are suppressed or attacked by any government.

4 Likes

I would like the option of a yellow blue jersey in my garage. I feel having the jersey is more visible than changing your country to Ukraine and it being an individual choice would, I feel, make a bigger statement than being ā€œforcedā€ to wear it by a ride organizer or Zwift themselves.

12 Likes

See these Global Solidarity Rides for Ukraine - The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

2 Likes

Iā€˜m using the Peaks kit, itā€™s the best I could find. Press P in game, then enter the code PCGKIT32516
Any better suggestions?

2 Likes

I sked zwift to sort a ride for Ukraine first day of the conflict .
It got ignored by everyone .
Now zwift have organised a ride in their name .
Thanks Zwift . But you could have replied to my topic days ago.

Lets all ride for Ukraine :ukraine: .

No one should be invaded just because your a bully.

6 Likes

I would totally love to see this happen

5 Likes

Iā€™d wear one if it were offered. In the meantime, change your flag to Ukraine and ask everyone you know to do the same and spread the word.

4 Likes

@S_Bierbichler I like the MTS Kit code = MTSKIT

1 Like

Put your countryā€™s flag and stand with Ukraine, thatā€™s what I did

Cheers

(:canada: stands with :ukraine:)

5 Likes

Agree a Ukrainian kit would be appreciated! Until then Iā€™m using Basic 4

7 Likes