Stop & Chat

When I stop riding, the ride summary page comes up pretty much right away. Would it be possible to allow a “stop and chat”? You could stop riding, but continue to see the riding environment, allowing you to chat if someone else has stopped nearby.

or for a “nature break” on a long ride!

or at the least an option to return to course, it used to work if you hit esc you would go back to course, that did not seem to work last update.

Sure, being able to go back into the course is helpful. Or maybe you just want to say “nice ride” to someone you’ve been riding with for a while. Often difficult to type while actually cranking.

Not a bad idea. It would be good to have a list of replies that you often use and this would save typing each time.

I think that an audio/mic option would be great… you could accept/reject invitations from other riders to talk with them.  That would be great for organized group rides.  If the idea is to increase the social aspect of riding on a trainer, I would think that it would be best to attempt to match the virtual with reality as much as possible.  It is an established feature of group rides to fall back to chat with someone for a while… like mingling at a party.