Sensor Accessories & Upgrades

Ideas and advancements for more realistic ride feel.

1. Front Wheel riser block- to automatically raise bike up and down to simulate climbing and descending changes.
  2. Handlebar Sensors- Enabling a more realistic aerodynamic feedback. ie your speed increases when you’re in the drops.
  1. Has been suggested many times and there is a solution: http://magnum.tacx.com/

2. Not sure what you mean

Remember Zwift is a software company, these requests should be made to the hardware companies (Tacx, Wahoo, and such)

Please vote up the existing suggestions so Zwift knows what the users want. 

Hi Paul

My point was to have A riser block that travels up and down with the grade changes on the zwift program,simple tech retailing under 200$.Have you seen the price of A Tacx Magnum 8000$ . My second idea was to have sensor pads you strap on to the tops and the drops of your handle bars so the Zwift program could change your speed.Some times I sit up with my hands of bars for A unrealistic amount of time.I realize zwift is A software company but you guys are amazing and I noticed you have A retail store section on your website.Just fun ideas thanks for the response keep up the great work Zwift has made wintering in Canada bearable thanks.

Dave