Ride for Ukraine

Is it possible for Zwift to organise a social ride for the people of Ukraine
Ride to be open to everyone of all abilities and race, faith, gender, planet you come from etc.
This could be a way for us all to show our support to the Ukraine nation and say we support you although we can’t be with you at this time .

Just my opinion , but i don’t like bullies.:grin::grin:

Ukraine is game to you?

Seriously though, good idea, I’ll ride with you.

3 Likes

I am in!

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello Zwift team and @shooj !

I would like to thank everyone who made the Global Solidarity Rides For Ukraine possible - i’ve joined the first ride just an hour ago and the support and solidarity was overwhelming! 1100+ riders joined, discussing possible ways to help, donating to charities, speaking up and showing solidarity.

In the middle of the ride the whole group of 1000+ riders stopped spontaneously to hold a minute of silence as a sign of solidarity with Ukraine. It was a very emotional moment for everyone involved!

I wanted to ask if it’s by any chance possible to extend these rides and have a special kit avilable for all riders in colours representing Ukraine.

Also, if there’s anything we zwifters could help with as volunteers, please let us know!

10 Likes

Can there be a ride a couple of times a week, or twice on the same day if we miss the first one till all is sorted for ukraine?

6 Likes

Where do I find these rides?

2 Likes

They were earlier this morning around 6-8 pst and 11am pst. Not sure if Zwift will schedule any more

I’m sorry I missed the rides. I will definitely do the next one I see. As a further sign of solidarity, if riders wanted to maybe ride under the flag of Ukraine?

5 Likes

I’m up for more of these rides.

4 Likes

Can we have some more of these rides please?

3 Likes

Looks like there are more events scheduled for next weekend! The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

2 Likes