Rapha Rising Stage 1

2 Likes

Hi Lucas,

I hope this gets fixed soon, I did the 2PM Vancouver time challenge and same as everyone here, I didn’t get the socks and the challenge isn’t marked done.
Thanks for working on this issue, I’ll be waiting to hear back from you guys.

Cheers

Should be all set now, if you don’t see the socks in your garage please exit Zwift and log back in so the data can refresh.

1 Like

I confirm it has been registered now in the challenge (I see 1/3 completed) and I received the item in my garage.

Thanks for the follow up!

Hey guys,

Slight config error at our end and we should be able to retrospectively credit everyone who has missed out.

We’ve also fixed this for future stages. If you haven’t received credit in 24 hours, give me a nod.

1 Like

Does anyone has trouble with Rapha Rising stage 1? I completed the workout this morning but the result shows that I still have not complete any.
What do I have to do to make it count? Or do I have to redo the route again.
Thanks in advance

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ @Daren can we do some merging please?

Fii - If you haven’t been given credit within 24 hours please let me know. There was a slight configuration issue at our end.

I rode cat D with a friend yesterday at their pace as a recovery ride. I averaged 2.2, but I’ve had UPG flagged on my Zwiftpower profile & the result removed from the overall. The challenge hadnt updated last night. But I understand the reasons why. Will the result still count in the Rapha Rising though as I’ve been perceived as sandbagging?

In terms of getting the kit? Yeah, all good.

Thanks James, I’d be gutted to have to go up the Alpe again for the challenge :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I finished Stage 1 this morning: I was 488 of 733 on the road and 186 of 288 in ZP. The first two finishers were light girls who are C cat overall/A and B cat women. Third place was a solid B rider: 3.84w/kg.

Looks like over 33% of the field got DQ’d.

1 Like

Yep. All good. Thanks!!!

I’ll be entering C at 6pm (A was just a bit too lonely last night) and doing a steady 2.5 and will accept my punishment.

3 Likes

Is there an issue with the Leaderboard? I just get “Loading…” when I try and see the League Standings (984).

That’s default for when the standings haven’t been updated.

I’ll do it now.

1 Like

Bonjour Moi j’ai participé à cette épreuve (15h) étape 1 (catégorie B). Je finis 11ème à 4,1w/kg de moy en 54’26" et au final non classé (WKG) je fais 170cm pour 63kg alors que devant ils ont également dépassé les limites admises dans cette catégorie. Il suffit de regarder les 10 premiers et certains sont en CAT (A). on peut m’expliquer pourquoi? Je demande à être reclassé ou vous supprimer les 10 premiers …

You exceeded Cat B limits which is why your were DQ’d with the WKG tag on Zwiftpower.

You are in the A cat:

Merci j’avais compris lol je suis passé en A…alors les 10 premiers c’est pareil. Certains aussi changent leur poids exprès pour cette épreuve par exemple le meilleur temps en B sur ce parcours c’est un américain (Shane logan) en 15 jours le mec passe de 76kg à 45kg (anneau gastrique lol) Non franchement faut arrêter un peu faites le ménage dans vos classement il y en a marre !!!

@James_Zwift may need to clean this up a little, especially the person taking 3rd place?

@P-Vign remember you need to look at the 95% column too, and if they are under 250 watts then they are legitimate B cat.

3rd place in most of the C cat events has been solid B rider. I didn’t look beyond that though. Each of the events has about 25-30% of the field DQ’d because of sandbagging.

1 Like