Race - course profile

I have tried to search but didn’t find an answer to this. Is there somewhere I can check the course profile on a race I want to join? Like when I want to join 3R Lutscher CCW Climbing Race, it would be nice to see what to expect. Like I do when I ride a race outside.

1 Like

Not ideal having to look outside of the game itself, but I always use this: Verified Zwift Strava segments for Watopia, London, New York City, Yorkshire, Innsbruck, Richmond, Crit City, Bologna, France, Paris, Makuri Islands, and Scotland | Zwift Insider

Basically that route is 50% up and 50% down.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

There is a separate, but related problem, whereby if you want to select and enter a race spontaneously from the Zwift menu screen, the race details might tell you ‘3-6 laps’ but you won’t be able to find out which course the race is on - even if you click through to the pen selection screen.

3 Likes

Yes - I sign up for a race, only knowing the distance and elevation gain. I do not know any of the course profile information - which is critical to planning for the race!

1 Like

You could check on Zwiftpower.com you can search with Routes and check the events.
ZwiftPower - Login