New Zwifter, bought basic recumbement, what wireless options can I use to connect sensors?

Hello, new Zwifter here!  I found this app yesterday and ordered the “Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Desk Exercise Bike” on Amazon last night.  

The use case for purchasing this Recumbent was to attempt to use this as a replacement desk, I work from home often and am planning to spend approximately 8 hours per day on a bike while working, this was the only option I could locate that would meet this requirement (back support seat and desk for a laptop)

I looked at the Peloton and Schwinn Carbon Blue bikes, which were awesome bikes, however either of them offered the requirements (comfort for long duration riding or a desk attachment).

I understand a trainer cannot be used with this recumbent, and see there are options for ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless transmitter/receivers, however these appear to be marketed towards traditional bicycles with spokes.

Can anyone recommend what I need to purchase to use with this recumbent in order to get started with Zwift?

Thanks for your time and any advice you can offer!

Jeff

You could use pedal based power meter if one would mount on it. The Garmin Vector 3 is a great option, but the would cost more than your bike. 

A crank based power meter like the 4iiii (https://4iiii-innovations.myshopify.com/collections/power-meters/products/precision-powermeter?variant=35479279308) seem to be out of the question.

I think the best option for your setup would be: https://www.powertap.com/product/powertap-powercal

Hey Paul, thanks for the prompt response, I really appreciate it.  Once the bike arrives I’ll learn if the petals are pre-installed and can be removed/replaced.  I understand the petals will cost more than the bike, however that isn’t a deal breaker.

To be honest I wish I could have found a quality bike manufacturer that already has a recumbent desk bike with all the accessories use with Zwift.  If you’re aware of a potential 9am-5pm “desk replacement” recumbent bike on the market please let me know!