Need grey/silver hair colour on avatar

Zwift seems to be leaving out us female “silver foxes” who are proud of our silver/white/grey hair! This 58-year-old grandma is feeling a little left out. I’d love to see this as an avatar choice. Anyone else agree?

It’s an option at least on the men’s side:

Not for the ladies. Only ashy blonde.

3 Likes

Nuts! Silver’s awesome - there should definitely be feature-parity on this one. (disclosure: mid-40s here, a few streaks but looking forward to being a full silver fox)

2 Likes

I admit - it’s almost the same shade as the men’s - but it doesn’t look silver or grey on the avatar.

1 Like

Y’all special :joy:

Women’s definitely looks more blonde than grey… bummer for us non-blondes

2 Likes

Totally agree! Not ashamed to be a gray haired cyclist! My little red headed avatar is cute but so does not represent me

2 Likes

Yes - and it would be great for those of us embracing our natural transition to gray. 45 yo and rocking silver streaks as my hair naturally transitions. Would be great to be able to customize not fully silver as well.

4 Likes

Yes please and thanks! Mid 40s with solid silver gray streaks in my dark hair (I’ve been going gray since I was 18) so would love a more representative hair color!

2 Likes

Oh yes, this has been so irritating…men have a proper grey hair option, the color is exactly what I have IRL, but the best I can do for my avatar is a brownish-grey-blonde mix that is not really me. See pic for proof…male grey hair on the left, my avatar is on the right. I need the hair on the left, lol…
grey-hair-comparison

2 Likes

Exactly my point!!

2 Likes

Yes!! There are so many parts of the avatar that are preferenced for men, including grey hair. Should be an option for female avatars (as should no undie line, larger calf muscles etc…)

1 Like

I love my grey hair and have never been, nor wanted to be, blonde. And the fact that men are allowed to be properly grey but women aren’t is really odd.

5 Likes

I want green hair to go with my Tron bike :rofl:

2 Likes

i would like Silver gray hair on avatar

1 Like

I am not grey but am disappointed that again there are not equal choices for women…I was really hoping that Zwift would be more inclusive…still don’t have calf muscles or longer pony tail

1 Like

Bump………….

Bump…… :face_with_peeking_eye: :angry:

Guys, I mean seriously us ladies NEED our well earned Calf muscles! Come onnnnnnn!!! :sob::weary:

I’m reading this thread because I saw a male avatar this morning with grey hair. So I looked up “how do I get grey hair on Zwift avatar?” And this was the first hit. It’s from over a year ago? There have been how many updates to the game, and the TdFF avec ZWIFT - and we still don’t get the same options as the men? Tsk tsk.

2 Likes