macOS problems with new update? [1.13.0] [May 19 2021] [SOLVED]

All good on El Capitan 10.11.6 now. Thanks!

@shooj , Thank you, now I can get back to my night shift rides… I know it was a lot of work for everyone. Please extend my thanks to the DevOps team.

When I can get on, average 5 reboots of machine and dozens of log ons, I ride through hills. Had 3 hours available to me to Zwift the last couple of days and managed 3 miles.

I also have the BLE connnectivity issue. Zwift will not connect to my Wahoo Kickr after macOS Big Sur upgrade. Have tried the re-install instruction but no joy.

Just did the additional update and Zwift is now working on my old dinosaur of MacBook Pro on El Capitan. Thank you for sorting this out

Finally sorted this morning 10:30 GMT I am on Sierra 10.12.6 I know its old but does the biz generally Thanks for your work but maybe more info would be good.

1 Like

Thanks!
Back in action on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 on a mid-2010 iMac.
During the glitchy period, I could only occasionally get into the game and ride. During that period

• could not see other riders - fixed
  • watts not transmitted to ZC - fixed
  • badges earned did not appear - new badges fixed, glitchy badges lost
  • Mission km did not accumulate - new km now accumulate, glitchy km lost
  • steering and tilting work on WAHOO KICKR bike

Enjoying the Makuri Magic - esp the flowers, details.
Thank your team for the hard work - this must have been a rough week.
Might have to send them on a year-end Solomon Islands cycling trip.

Thank you. Worked for me. 2015 Mac Air, El Capitan

So far so good, I can start Zwift smoothly now, without any crashes. Thank you and the team for the patch.

Yeah updated this morning and it goes into the main menu now, so seems to be fixed, cheers!

More testing and communication next time! :wink:

Bluetooth issues with me on El Capitain as well

Thanks for the fix! Back working with OS Mojave.

Working again for me this morning, thanks very much @shooj and the team!

Anybody else having pairing issues with their devices???

All working mell now!!!
Thanks for the patch!

Mine is now working

How did you solve your pairing issues? My issues persist. Zwift cannot use the built-in bluetooth, however it is active and working for other programs.

Thinking ahead - Is there a concrete plan to support pre-BigSur macOS until a particular date (Say July 1, 2023)?
If this is the case, can it be announced far in advance?

And for folks wanting to enjoy the artistic details at a relatively low cost, is there guidance on building/buying a low-cost ZwiftBox?

Is this article up to date - and as the eventual target date to move on past old MacOS versions approaches, can you issue a new, up to date guidance?

It’s still correct as far as the concepts of how the game works, and the lines where spending more money becomes pointless. There have been some big changes to how much graphics cards cost (basically the market is completely ruined right now, with no supply and ridiculous demand), offset by the fact you can save a lot of money on the rest of the system with used/older parts. This has been proven by tons of testing and building.

Source: me

1 Like

I did not do anything. Turned on the computer , restarted Zwift and it reconnected.
Hope you are successful!