"Keep Together" broken in Meetups [v 1.0.50775]

how’s that QA testing going shooj? Let me know if there’s anything I can help with, testing or other.

Cheers!

The drunken, weaving and juking avatar issue bugs me the most. It only happens on group workouts/rides for which the “rubberband” is turned on. I experienced this last night. I use a newish Dell inspiron laptop with most recent version of Windows installed. Never had a single problem until the last big updates was rolled out.

1 Like

Hi, how many days days are a “few more days”?

Tomorrow for Dolomites Challenge??

:sweat_smile:

There’s an update out right now. Waiting to see what’s in it.

Hi @Dave_ZPCMR

More detail here.

6 Likes

The Keep Together bug is fixed in the version 1.0.51959 update that just dropped.

Mac / PC versions are live. Please fire up the launcher app, and the launcher will update your game app.

We’re waiting for Apple to release iOS / Apple TV versions.
Android version has also not gone live yet, but should at any time.

12 Likes

Thanks for keeping us informed and the quick fix! Will be testing by Monday

Thanks for the communication on this - much appreciated!

It works now!! Thank you so much Zwift!

Two meetups today with “keep together” and both worked perfectly. Thanks!

kepping track for feedback. was working great doing AdZ today, then it broke during descent and at the final, where the road splits to the jungle, it separated the group.

sent some to the left, some to the right and we never met again, because there’s no way to correct the route or turn around. we had still more than an hour of riding remaining and wished to go up again.

Can confirm also that we’ve experienced similar issue today on Alpe de Zwift / Road to Sky, the U-turn function did not work via the Zwift Companion App(Android and iOS) and ended up in the endless Jungle route. (Tested on any speed variations, low&high while watching the bar/button being filled several times so we held this button down long enough… Tried probably 10 times+ until we gave up at the end)

Good to know - my team had a meet up on Sat morning - they did the update but they were not kept together - I am leading a meet up tomorrow so I’ll report back.

I have a report of one this morning not working. 6:05 Canberra based ride. One rider dropped. All riders applied the update. He reports that he was pushing an average 196w for the entire ride. He was banded green.

Hi, that’s great. Hit a new bug yesterday with half the group on wrong side of road and were sent completely different route.

@Jonas_Pacheco If you organized the Meetup - what was the duration / distance setting? What route did you choose?

@Kitti_L

What was the duration/distance set for the meetup? Were you trying to U-turn while the meetup was in progress?

@David_Bullock

Would you give us a little more context? What does “banded green” mean?

@Matt_Day_ICE_ER_Mang

What route was chosen for your Meetup?

I didn’t organise the workout but I believe it was Watopia, Figure 8 Reverse for 35.5 km, around 10 riders on Monday 15th June at 6:05 am. Banded in green means that all the riders that are in the rider show up as green band in the rider list while riding. Hope this helps.