Just in English!

I started to use Zwift a few weeks ago and I must say I have been very impressed with it. It is exactly as I thought it would be. As I live in Northern Ireland, the weather is not always there to go for a ride! Turbo trainers can be pretty boring but not with Zwift. One important upgrade should be languages; the software is only available in English! That is why you don’t see many people from non English speaking countries…

I would disagree with you, there are a lot of riders on Zwift from all over the world. I see many from Korea, Japan, Spain, Columbia, and many other non English speaking countries. Zwift even have a Jersey for Zwift Thailand:

We’re glad you’re enjoying Zwift!

Localization is something we’d like to do, but we’re a small company and this is a big project. As long as Zwift continues to grow, it’ll probably happen in the future. Stay tuned!

Thank you Jason K for your message. I appreciate that the support in various languages would be challenging!

Paul Allen, I agree that we see riders from non English speaking countries. However, in terms of % it is pretty low. Very few Spanish, Italians, French, even Germans compare with Brits, Australians, Canadians, Irish and, of course, Americans.