Internal Server Error 400 / 403 (Clear your browser)

That fixed the problem.

I have same issue on a MAC. Cleared Safari Cache. Problem persists. Any advise?

1 Like

I cleared the cache (browser history) in Internet Explorer to sort that problem! (I am using Chrome as browser, so did not think to clear the IE cache at first…)

Hello fellow Zwifters,

Since yesterday my Zwift won’t start. When I try to open the application it gives me this error: a white window with the message forbidden (screenshot included). I tried to clean my cache and all. Re-installing Zwift also did not help.

I am using a Macbook. It worked fine but now I am having trouble out of the blue. Maybe you guys can help.

Sorry for my english.

Today I would like to start Zwift but every Time I opend it the failure403 appeared. I deleted Zwift from my PC an downloaded / istalled it new. → but its the same failure 403. All other programms working fine.

Please can somebody help my with my problem?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Mister_Thomas_Kr.519, welcome to the forums. Check this thread for a solution:

I’m getting the forbidden/ Internal Service Error on MAC but if I keep quitting the application and opening it up, on about the 5th or 6th try, it will load, but won’t keep my password. weird, but that seems to work for me on mac.

-Edit to add. I am almost certain this is a connection issue with zwift servers. If i quit and reopen the application several times, i can eventually get in. sometimes on the first try, other times after 20-30 times. hope this helps someone.

1 Like

I’m getting the same on Mac today. Have tried clearing both Safari and Chrome, and re-installing the program, restarting Mac etc, etc. What else can I try please?

It worked! Thank you for your help!

try quitting Zwift and open it back up. mine worked on about the 5th try of doing this.

Thanks, but I’ve tried about 50 times. Once or twice, after I cleared the caches, it got past the Forbidden problem, then failed with a different error. But doesn’t get into the program ever.

1 Like

Did solve it already @Wouter ? It seems that you have to clear the history of Internet Explorer (not Edge or Chrome), because Zwift uses Explorer. After that everything was running smooth again.

Merging all the threads has made this chronologically challenging.

If only there were a way to look and see if someone already posted about your issue before making a new thread… :thinking:

1 Like

Unable to log in all day. Uninstalled twice, cleared browser 3 times still won’t load game. Internet works fine

I just called Zwift as I am getting either “forbidden” or “internal server error” messages. They said they will email me an update hopefully today or tomorrow on what’s going on as they recognize this is happening (and not just for me). Also recommended that for now I download zwift to another device so I don’t think the fix will be super quick.

3 Likes

I’d forgotten I’d still got IE installed on this machine I’d not used it for so long, but turns out this solution worked for me. Thanks.

I’ve been getting this issue all day as well (Macbook) - no problems logging in yesterday but I have to try opening and close the Zwift app several times before the ‘forbidden’ or ‘internal server error’ messages go away. I’ve tried clearing the cache on Safari and tried reinstalling Zwift but it hasn’t helped. Is this an issue on Zwift’s side?

I am having the same problem for 2 days now. Cleared cache (really I did), cleared safari, did it all. Not working. Forbidden or External Server Error message all the time.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Had the same issues on Monday and yesterday as well… After deleting all my cookies, passwords and the cache in internet explorer I was able to start the game again (windows 10).