How to reset training plan to start from first workout

Enrolled in the ‘Build me up plan last week’. Then cancelled the plan in order to start it this week instead. Just re-enrolled. Only to find that the first weeks ‘Prep’ sessions are all due tonight :(. How do I reset so everything lines up to starting today.

Since the training plans typically start on Mondays, if one were to sign up close to Monday (say Sunday morning), then you’ll only get the one day to ride any of the available prep sessions. The prep sessions are filler workouts that give people something to do before the actual training plan begins on Monday. Completion of those prep sessions is optional and not required to complete the training plan.

If you’d like to start over on this plan, then you can use the Cancel Plan option in the Zwift app. Please note that all progress will be lost and a cancellation cannot be undone. After cancelling the plan, you could start your Build Me Up plan again.

I hope this helps, and if you need help with anything else, please write in a support ticket so we can further assist you. :slight_smile:

Perfect, thank you Lauren for the fast answer. That makes all sense. Now I can happily start with week 1 workouts without feeling I’m missing out on some :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Also, if you decide you want to do the prep workouts, you can enroll in the training plan towards the end of the week, like on Friday or Saturday. That will give you time until the actual plan starts on Monday.

Ride On!