Guest accounts?

With being stuck inside, my fiance wants to try out Zwift. Is there any way to have a guest account on mine so she can Zwift too and not have to pay for two accounts in one house?

Don’t new accounts get a 30 day free trial? Otherwise, unless you want to share your account with here, you will have to pay for two.

@Michael_Jones2 are they going to be using running or bike (or both)? I ask because running is free.

@Ryan_Johnson1 That is if they purchase a qualifying trainer.

Here is the info on the Zwift Free Trial:

Free Trial

Q: I want to try a free trial. What’s included in the trial and are there differences between platforms?

A: For PC/Macs you’ll get a 7-day free trial with unlimited distance. For iOS/tvOS/Android it’s a little different—you get 25km (15.5mi) once you start pedaling and then an additional 7-days with unlimited distance once you select Join Now.

Q: During my free trial, can I use multiple platforms?

A: Absolutely! You can Zwift on any supported Device during your free trial.

Q: My free trial has ended—how do I update my payment method/pay for a membership?

A: For info on how to become a paying member—check out this article. If you’re just looking to get more info on updating your payment method, take a look at this article.

Q: My free trial is coming to an end and I’m just not ready to commit to Zwift yet. Do I need to cancel?

A: Nope! As long as you haven’t put in your credit card or Paypal information, your trial will just end after the trial period.

Q: What if I want to try Zwift again—but am not ready to become a member just yet?

A: No worries, we’ve got you covered. On the 1st of every month, we’ll give you another chance to try Zwift with another 25km (15.5mi).

30 day free trial would be nice right now. Or at least a discounted second account if we already subscribe.

You might want to vote up this request: Family and Child Plan Request

2 Likes